DC Ranch is chalk-full of summer activities for kids, from summer camps to sports programs. Here are 5 easy and convenient summer activity ideas.
- Homestead Playhouse Summer Theater Camps: Have a child who wants to be the next George Clooney or Meryl Streep? This is the perfect opportunity for him or her to flex his acting chops, playwriting and directing skills (programs range from ages 5-9).
- Sports Camps at the Desert Camp Community Center: From Multi-Sports Activity Camp (ages 5-12) to swim lessons for toddlers to teens, there’s plenty reason to beat the heat by spending the day cooling off and learning valuable swim skills. If your child loves to swim, and wants to build his endurance, speed and swim technique, check out the DC Ranch swim team (ages 5-7 and 7-14).
- The Country Club at DC Ranch‘s Summer Camp: From golf to tennis, swimming, cooking and art, there are plenty of activities to choose from at the DC Ranch Country Club. Good news here is that lunch is included in the cost of the camp – no need to stay up late or wake up early to make lunches!
- Silverleaf Club‘s Splash Adventure Camp: Activities will include pool time, theme days, animal exhibit, team building and arts and crafts. Lunch is also included.
- The DC Ranch Village Health Club & Spa Fitness Camp: Use the sports facilities to keep your kids healthy and active this summer. Summer camp highlights include field trips and sports.
If you’re thinking of making the move to the DC Ranch area, contact a DC Ranch real estate expert today by filling out the Contact Form below. The Matheson team is always available to show you the community’s amenities, recreational opportunities and DC Ranch homes for sale.
Realtor | Founder
The Matheson Team – RE/MAX Fine Properties
21000 N. Pima Rd., #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255