If you’re thinking about adding your home to the pool of DC Ranch homes for sale, your REALTOR® will be able to tell you how it stacks up against other houses in your community – and he or she will also tell you what buyers are looking for so you can sell it quickly and at the best possible price. With that said, there are three big selling points that DC Ranch buyers are looking for right now. Here’s what you need to know.
3 Selling Points DC Ranch Buyers Are Looking for Right Now
Selling your home is easier when it has what buyers are looking for, so take a peek at these current real estate buyer trends – they’re here to provide you with a little insight on what can help you sell quickly and at the right price:
- Outdoor living space
- Functional and roomy kitchens
- Ease of maintenance
Here’s a closer look at each.
DC Ranch Buyer Trend #1: Outdoor Living Space
The right outdoor living space makes a home seem larger – and buyers love that. Whether you have a patio in front of your swimming pool or you have a gathering area out in the yard, appointing it well (and making it look friendly, fresh and inviting) can make a huge difference in the way buyers feel about your house.
Check out some of DC Ranch’s best outdoor living spaces here, and get tips on setting up yours below.
- How to style outdoor living space for year-round enjoyment
- Spruce up your outdoor space with a pergola
DC Ranch Buyer Trend #2: Functional and Roomy Kitchens
Kitchens can make or break a real estate transaction, so when you’re putting your home on the market, you’ll want to make the most of what you have. To show that your kitchen is perfect for any buyer, you’ll want to stage it by:
- Cleaning it until it’s spotless
- Organizing everything (including cupboards and drawers)
- Updating your hardware
DC Ranch Buyer Trend #3: Ease of Maintenance
Buyers want to see that your home is clean and easy to maintain – they don’t want to envision themselves doing hours of chores just to keep the house looking decent. The best way to show people that your home is easy to care for is to keep it in great shape while it’s on the market. That means:
- Cleaning everything thoroughly, from the baseboards to the corners of each room
- Removing clutter that can make the house look dirty
- Taking out extra furnishings that get in the way of clear walking paths, or pieces that make rooms look smaller
- Keeping everything in good repair, including lights, faucets and other fixtures
Should You Make Major Home Improvements to Sell Your Home in DC Ranch?
Most people should steer clear of major home improvements to sell a home in DC Ranch. If you’re thinking about making any improvements, in fact, it’s a good idea to talk to your REALTOR first. You may not need to spend the cash.
Are You Selling a Home in DC Ranch?
Thinking about selling your home in DC Ranch? Call us at 480-360-0281 to find out how we’ll market it to all the right buyers. If you’re also looking for a new home, we’d love show you any listing in the community. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll be happy to search for something that’s a perfect match for your needs.
While you’re here, check out our:
- Country Club Village homes for sale
- Desert Camp Village homes for sale
- Desert Parks Village homes for sale
- Silverleaf Village homes for sale