Choosing the right place to live can be tough, and it’s largely based on personal preference. So will living in DC Ranch fit your lifestyle? This guide can help you decide.
Will Living in DC Ranch Fit Your Lifestyle?
DC Ranch is one of the most prestigious, sought after neighborhoods in all of Scottsdale. This upscale community may be a good fit for you based on the following:
- DC Ranch’s community and history
- The types of homes available in DC Ranch
- Amenities and attractions in and around DC Ranch
- Outdoor and recreational opportunities in DC Ranch
Here’s a closer look at each.
DC Ranch’s Community and History
DC ranch is a beautifully master planned community nestled in Scottsdale. It has a rich history that dates back to the early 1900s, when it was a working cattle ranch owned by a man named E.O. Brown. Brown was a prominent businessman in the area. But today, this community is known for its beautiful desert landscape, stunning mountain views and luxury homes. This community values its historic roots while offering a modern, upscale living experience.
Types of Homes Available in DC Ranch
There are several types of homes available in DC ranch, ranging from cozy condos and townhomes two luxurious custom estates. The architectural styles here are a bit different, but contemporary, Mediterranean and southwestern designs are the most popular. There are four residential villages within the community, and each offers its own, unique living experience and home options. The villages are:
- Market Street. Market Street is a mixed-use area that features shopping, dining and residential homes.
- Country Club. Country Club is a gated community populated with luxury homes that surrounds the DC Ranch Country Club.
- Desert Camp. Desert Camp is a friendly, fun area with parks and ample recreational facilities.
- Silverleaf is a prestigious, gated enclave featuring custom estates on expansive lots.
Amenities and Attractions in and Around DC Ranch
There are plenty of things to do near DC ranch, including top rated amenities and attractions. There are two private golf courses within the community, and there are community centers in the neighborhoods, as well. The community centers offer a wide range of recreational facilities, including swimming pools, tennis courts and fitness centers.
When you leave the community, everything you need is nearby. There’s easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment options at Market Street, Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter. There are a number of museums, the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, and so much more within a short drive of the community.
Outdoor and Recreational Opportunities in DC Ranch
From the McDowell Sonoran Preserve to the Desert Camp Park, there are plenty of outdoor and recreational opportunities near DC Ranch. It’s the ideal community for people who love the outdoors.
Are You Selling a Home in DC Ranch?
Thinking about selling your home in DC Ranch? Call us at 602-694-3200 to find out how we’ll market it to all the right buyers. If you’re also looking for a new home, we’d love show you any listing in the community. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll be happy to search for something that’s a perfect match for your needs.
While you’re here, check out our:
- Country Club Village homes for sale
- Desert Camp Village homes for sale
- Desert Parks Village homes for sale
- Silverleaf Village homes for sale
Realtor | Founder
The Matheson Team
RE/MAX Fine Properties
21020 N. Pima Rd., #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255