If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, you won’t have to stray far from your house in Scottsdale, because the area near DC Ranch is packed with activities and events for residents of all ages.
- The Desert Camp Community Center’s pool will keep you cool this weekend at Summer Sizzle, which takes place on Saturday, July 11th from 1-3 pm. Thanks to the Community Council, there will be music, snacks, and free, non-alcoholic frozen beverages. If you weren’t able to make it to the dive-in movies at the Desert Camp Community Center in June, Summer Sizzle is your second chance to join in on some community fun at the pool!
- If you’re looking for an outdoor activity beyond the pool, check out the Localmotion Trolley Tour. This free tour takes place on the second Saturday of the month, including tomorrow. Starting at 10:30 am, you can take a trolley through downtown Scottsdale to get a look at the Arts District, Hotel Valley Ho, and other cool cultural spots.
- If you prefer to stay indoors and relax, head to the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts for Live & Local Fridays. Dry River Yacht Club, a local indie rock band, is scheduled to perform tonight. If you arrive a little early at 6 pm, you can take advantage of a great happy hour and order drinks and Mexican food from Distrito.
- Another delicious foodie event takes place this weekend at Ruth’s Chris Steak House near McCormick Ranch. Arizona Stronghold Vineyards is hosting an event TONIGHT at 6:30 pm, where you can get a four-course dinner for $90 per couple. Each course will be paired with a different wine, all made by Arizona Stronghold.
- If you really want to chill out this summer, head to the Ice Den, which is just a few minutes away from DC Ranch at Bell Road and 94th Street. Ice Café starts this Sunday at 10:30 am, and includes a free drink and short fitness skating class for adults. It’s a great way to socialize and learn something new in a cool environment.
When you live here, you’ve got a lot of options when it comes to how to spend your time! If you don’t yet live here, then it’s time to start looking at DC Ranch homes.
If you’re considering buying a home in or around DC Ranch, contact The Matheson Team. We would be happy to help you find your new home!
Realtor | Founder
The Matheson Team – RE/MAX Fine Properties
21000 N. Pima Rd., #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
602-694-3200 or 888-656-4830