Whitestone’s goal is to create a community around a property, and they plan to do this at Market Street by:
- making the retail area attractive to both “get in/get out” shoppers and window shoppers
- finding businesses that are particularly attractive to women, as studies have shown that women have 89% of the purchasing power in the home
- targeting small business tenants whose products will hit one of the following pillars: health, wellness, beauty, education, food
- installing new signage to point out where each tenant is located
Whitestone also plans to:
- increase parking
- increase shaded areas on the property to increase walkability
- enhance the property’s landscaping, and make a more deliberate green space
- increase the amount of local art in the plaza
Market Street’s Safeway grocery store is currently undergoing its $500,000 renovation. It’s the first of many changes planned for the area.
Reach out to us for more community information, including DC Ranch homes for sale. We are DC Ranch real estate experts.
Realtor | Founder
The Matheson Team – RE/MAX Fine Properties
21000 N. Pima Rd., #100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255