If you’re like most people, you’re ready to get out and explore the best that Scottsdale has to offer – and we have great news for you. There are three great events for you to explore this November in Scottsdale, and we have the details below.
Some of the area’s most-anticipated events this fall are:
- The Market by Junk in the Trunk
- Goodguys Fall Southwest Nationals Hot Rod Show
- Christmas at the Princess
Here’s a closer look at each.
The Market by Junk in the Trunk
Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market is opening its pop-up market in the Scottsdale Quarter throughout the holiday season. It’s open now through December 24, 2021, and features a remarkable collection of local shops, vintage curators and plenty of handmade goods, as well. The market has a holiday focus, which means it’s the perfect place to find extra-special gifts for the people on your list this year.
The market is open Sunday through Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Wednesday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., so bring your reusable bags and be ready – you’ll find all kinds of special goods when you shop.
Goodguys Fall Southwest Nationals Hot Rod Show
Held at Westworld of Scottsdale (16601 North Pima Road), the Goodguys Fall Southwest Nationals Hot Rod Show is back for its 24th annual celebration from November 19 through November 21.
Hours are as follows:
- Friday, November 19: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for ages 13 and up is $18 with pre-order and $20 at the gate.
- Saturday, November 20: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for ages 13 and up is $18 with pre-order and $20 at the gate.
- Sunday, November 21: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is $13 with pre-order and $15 at the gate.
Whether you’re a car owner or a spectator, there’s plenty to do and see at the Goodguys Fall Southwest Nationals Hot Rod Show. You’ll see:
- A 32-car “Duel in the Desert” autocross
- More than 3,000 hot rods, customs, classics, muscle cars and trucks
- Nitro Thunderfest Dragster exhibition
- Burn out competition
- Pedal car and model car show
- Swap meet
- Cars 4 Sale corral
- Kids’ zone with free arts and crafts, games, prizes and more (the Kids’ Make-and-Take is Saturday at 1 p.m. and Sunday at 11 a.m.)
Related: The 5 best bookstores near DC Ranch
Christmas at the Princess
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is holding a Christmas celebration – Christmas at the Princess – from November 16 through January 2, just as it has for the past 12 years. You’ll enjoy more than 6 million sparkling LED lights and spectacular holiday decorations from all over the world. You can ice skate, watch a festive light show and even get your picture taken with Santa Claus and other holiday characters. You’ll find dozens of kid-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the season. If you’re not staying at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, you can purchase tickets, ice passes, photos with Santa, and firepit and igloo packages online.
Related: 7 tips for hiring the best movers
Are You Selling a Home in DC Ranch?
Thinking about selling your home in DC Ranch? Call us at 480-360-0281 to find out how we’ll market it to all the right buyers. If you’re also looking for a new home, we’d love show you any listing in the community. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll be happy to search for something that’s a perfect match for your needs.
While you’re here, check out our:
- Country Club Village homes for sale
- Desert Camp Village homes for sale
- Desert Parks Village homes for sale
- Silverleaf Village homes for sale